Over the winter break I have mostly been:
- Planning my first PhD Memo – considering the point at which I begin my study and the assumptions and experiences that I bring with me on this journey.
- Beginning to write the first section of my literature review.
- Drafting more of my ethical approval form and accompanying documents.
- Preparing to teach my first module in H.E – Technology Enhanced Practice for the MA Education Practice.
I have also been:
- Celebrating my grandparent’s 50 wedding anniversary at Chatsworth with my family – including my wonderful cousin whom I only get to see once or twice a year.
- Crafting a small mountain of Christmas gifts for my loved ones; including a crocheted hat with a beard, a set of felt birds, a set of felt nativity hanging decorations, a tea cosy and some liquorice caramels.
- Spending quality time with my family, usually outdoors.
- Watching the Royal Institution Christmas lectures.
- Eating what some may perceive as an inhuman amount of cheese and crackers, often accompanied by cider.